CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
MHSA, Master's Degree Service Administration, 2001
TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY
BSHP, Bachelor's Degree Healthcare Administration, 1991
John Largent, MHSA, CSA
From working as a hospital administrator to serving as agency director for senior care PAS companies, John has served the senior care population for almost 30 years. His dedication to advocating for the elderly is supported by his active involvement in the Society of Senior Care Advisors Leaders Network, the Patient Institute and other professional organizations specializing in senior care issues. In addition he enjoys sports, outdoor activities and is an active member at Laurel Heights Methodist Church.
Activities & Affiliations
- Society of Senior Care Advisors Leaders Network, Meeting Chair
- American College of Healthcare Executives, Member
- Patient Institute, Advisory Committee
- Case Management Society of America, Member
- Alamo Area Health Care Council, Member
- First Friday Network, Member
- The Impact Guild, Member
- Laurel Heights United Methodist Church, Member
We at Senior Care Family Advisors know that trying to make the right care choices can be overwhelming. That’s why we want to be your first phone call. Together, we'll partner to determine the best options so you can make highly-informed, confident senior care decisions.